Delco Alarm Systems is now offering the Qolsys line of security panels and products.
The Qolsys panels are the latest security panels offering a vast array of features and functionality which include:
- Bluetooth Disarming. This allows you to use your phone to automatically disarm your system when you get home.
- A Geofencing feature, which gives you the ability to perform tasks such as adjusting your home’s thermostat, turning on lights and arming your system, all from your phone.
- A panel camera that photographs the person who disarms your security system then sends the photo to your phone. This is a great feature for parents checking in on their children returning home from school or an outing.
- A live view of your doorbell and security cameras on your smartphone. This feature also has two-way voice built in.
- Dual path communications, which incorporates a LTE cell unit as well as a WIFI card to communicate more efficiently.
- Glass Break Sensor is built into panel for added protection.
- Works with wireless sensors from DSC, Honeywell, 2Gig and GE
The sensors used with the Qolsys panel are encrypted and include a wide range of products:
- Door and window sensors
- Motion detectors
- Image Sensors, which is a motion detector with built in camera that will take a picture if tripped.
- Shock sensors which is a sensor that senses vibration.
- Flood Detectors that activate when water is detected where they are placed.
- A fall Pendent which will activate an emergency alarm if the person wearing it falls. It can also be manually activated.
- Temperature Sensor that activates if the ambient temperature in the area of the sensor goes above 100 degrees or below 40 degrees.
- Smoke Detectors and CO detectors
- Doorbell button that ties into existing wiring and can activate exterior system cameras.
With Zwave home automation built in, you can add devices to control your lighting, heating and cooling systems as well as door locks.
The Qolsys panels communicate to our central station using Alarm.com. By utilizing Alarm.com, it allows you to fully control your system though a smart phone app. It also give Delco Alarm System technicians the ability to correct some system troubles remotely, eliminating onsite service calls.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact our sales department at 610-494-9100.